We are driven, accountable, engaging, inspiring and caring. A lean team of new-age experts in digital distribution, we collaborate to create the best experience for our customers, day in and day out.
Our passion is to make technology accessible and affordable to everyone.
This vision remains at the heart of what we do every day, every hour. And our customers see it every time they speak to us, shop on our website, check out on our app and meet us.
We want to meet professionals who share this vision to build a future-ready distribution model; the passion to make it a holistic solution and compassion for the environment and society.
If you identify with these core values, take a look at our open positions or write in to us at email@example.com.
- Conceptualize and execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns which include social media marketing, email marketing, App management, website development.
- Handing & Relationship management with the Digital & Design Agencies.
- Support Brands on Programs, day to day interaction on big strategic projects. Understand the business needs, come up with new ideas, and then influence the teams to Implement or test the ideas.
- Ability to map out digital marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) across Industry. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of the same in an effort to maximize results.
- Develop Search Engine Marketing (SEM) programs for a fast-growing startup
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Set and meet key performance indicators for digital campaigns
- Execute targeted paid search , PPC campaigns with a heavy emphasis on Facebook
- Track data and analytics to measure ROI and effectiveness of campaigns
- Execute website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- A/B test and internal landing pages for optimal effectiveness
- Ensure all products and campaigns are optimized for search
- Analyze audience sentiment across social media network
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience in SEM, PPC, and social media marketing
- Experience in B2B digital marketing will be an added advantage
- Expert knowledge of Linked In, Facebook ad targeting, Google Ad word
- Expert knowledge of website optimization, with a focus on landing page conversation and A/B testing
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Leverage Technology to expand reach, enhance marketing ROI
UG: Preferably BSC/ BCS IT / BSC Statistics
PG: MBA/PGDM – Marketing, Advertising / Mass communication
Advertising / PR/ Events
3L to 8L
No of positions: 1
Experience required: 3 to 5 years