If working 9 to 5 gives you a high, then we are definitely the wrong company for you. All work and no play makes us dull as we work and play both hard-hard. Think you belong to this group? Then meet us now! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Conceptualize and execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns which include social media marketing, email marketing, App management, website development.
- Handing & Relationship management with the Digital & Design Agencies.
- Support Brands on Programs, day to day interaction on big strategic projects. Understand the business needs, come up with new ideas, and then influence the teams to Implement or test the ideas.
- Ability to map out digital marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) across Industry. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of the same in an effort to maximize results.
- Develop Search Engine Marketing (SEM) programs for a fast-growing startup
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Set and meet key performance indicators for digital campaigns
- Execute targeted paid search , PPC campaigns with a heavy emphasis on Facebook
- Track data and analytics to measure ROI and effectiveness of campaigns
- Execute website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- A/B test and internal landing pages for optimal effectiveness
- Ensure all products and campaigns are optimized for search
- Analyze audience sentiment across social media network
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience in SEM, PPC, and social media marketing
- Experience in B2B digital marketing will be an added advantage
- Expert knowledge of Linked In, Facebook ad targeting, Google Ad word
- Expert knowledge of website optimization, with a focus on landing page conversation and A/B testing
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Leverage Technology to expand reach, enhance marketing ROI
UG: Preferably BSC/ BCS IT / BSC Statistics
PG: MBA/PGDM – Marketing, Advertising / Mass communication
Advertising / PR/ Events
3L to 8L
No of positions: 1
Experience required: 3 to 5 years
Cluster Relationship Manager
- Over 5-8+ Years of successful sales experience and a proven track record of driving business in the assigned region or accounts.
- Proven Sales & Retail Relationship Management skills along with strong personal skills
- Should be a Hunter (Go –Getter), have a good attitude to learn, be earnest to build a strong pipeline & be patient with long Sales Cycle.
- Responsible for identifying, maintaining and establishing strong retail network in assigned territory.
- Responsible for managing entire EB product portfolio.
- Design & implement the right channel map to ensure trade profitability by developing robust strategy for channel segment.
- Ability to put up a strategy to meet the Revenue & Organizational objectives.
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills, including virtual teaming skills
- Be a self-starter & be self-motivated to be drive business & do what it takes to be successful.
- 100% alignment on “Business rigor”- review process etc.
Commercial Banking/FMCG/Hotel/Travel/Retail/ Event Management/Media (Ads Space)
UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM
Best in the industry
10 Lakhs – 15 Lakhs P/A + Incentives
Need to Decide
|Goa/ Rest Maharashtra
|Gujarat / Mumbai
|Bihar / Jharkhand
|Delhi / NCR
|Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh
|Jammu /Kashmir / Himachal Pradesh/ Uttaranchal
No of positions: 10
Experience required: 5 - 8 Years
- To lead the team in all matters of corporate governance, strategy and stakeholder management that deal with accounting, financial, legal, risk management.
- Drive conceptualisation and execution of scalable Retailer credit solutions and monitor the credit limit utilization.
- Develop, implement and maintain a system for measuring the financial and operating performance of the Company, each department and project, and the deviation from budgets, including sales, revenues, and project, gross and net profit margins.
- Analyse and report financial performance of the Company, explaining the variance and working out corrective actions with the rest of the senior management team.
- Produce quarterly rolling budgets for review by Company management and the Board that reflect the impact of business and financial updates of the last quarter.
- Optimize cash management in line with forecasted cash flow and Company policy.
- Building the finance team for various financial operations.
- Leads the monthly reviews and analysis of the financial performance.
- Oversees cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversees cash and investment management.
- Oversees the development of tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Strategic Partners and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Engages the Board, Strategic Partners and appropriate committees around financial issues, trends, and changes in the operating model.Is the senior executive liaison with outside shareholders including financial institutions, equity partners, and independent auditors.
- Compliance: Ensures that effective internal controls are in place and ensures compliance with all applicable laws, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensures all secretarial records are in order and do necessary filings to bridge gaps.
- Due Diligence: Leads the due diligence exercise with external agencies (big 4) during the fund raising process.
- 3-8 years of experience as Finance Controller in an organization preferably in B2B domain.
- Sound understanding of relevant local and global accounting standards and rules.
- Certified CA/MBA Finance.
Other Requirements/ Skills:
- Candidate should have worked with the big 4 firms during articleship or post qualification in audit or taxation department.
- Candidate should have worked with companies having strong systems and processes in place.
- CA having Strong Accounting Background, knowledge of SAP and IFRS, Strong knowledge & experience in direct & indirect taxation, Strong Leadership, focused on development on systems and processes, Timely execution.
No of positions: 1
Experience required: 3-8 Years
- Work with head of division to build IT and Mobile category strategy
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
- Be responsible for performance of categories and overall promotions
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Own the relationships with broader merchandising organization and demand planning
- Owns B2B site merchandising and product positioning
- Should have previous online merchandising and management experience
- Someone with understanding of all business functions (e.g., supply chain)
- A experienced developing merchandising role and intent model from scratch
- Experienced in B2B product sales
- An all-star leader with demonstrated success in exceeding revenue targets
- A fierce competitor driven by financial reward and career opportunity
- Someone who is deadline driven, achieves results with little supervision
- Someone with a strong business acumen and professional attitude but is also outgoing, friendly, and energetic
- A go getter who never hesitates to roll up their sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- Someone who feels at home in a fast pace environment
- Someone with strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- Have a willingness to travel to meet with new and current customers
- Someone who enjoys free lunches on Fridays and unlimited vacation time
- MBA or equivalent degree.
- 5+ years of successful category management and online experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- 5+ years experience with SMBs, Corporate Customers
- E-commerce experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Google, MS Office Suite and other productivity/collaboration tools
No of positions: 1
Experience required: 5+ Years