lacks in few aspect
Good product at this price.. but then its simply not meant for the professionals.. got this one as a surprise gift from my Father… but with all due respect he choose the wrong one.. Being a professional photography student I feel bad about his choice. Well it indeed is an excellent product in all respect when compared to the point and shoot Digi Cams, but being a DSLR it does lacks in few aspect like no real-time aperture adjustment in live view….and lack of proximity sensors.
Good product from NIKON
Good product from NIKON..I am a photography student and this is one of the basic level DSLR camera that I feel is best in the market. It got everything I wanted… Amazing shooting ability of the cam at any condition and the ability of the LCD monitor to rotate 170 degree are few of the awesome features that I loved in this camera…. Seems like I cannot stop romancing with it ever since I bought it.
slow shutter speed
Well, Nikon has marketed it good…..no doubt about it.. even the customer reviews are great, but then being a professional I know just how good it is. You can also consult other professional photographer on the quality of the camera…..Well, my take is – it is good for all those trigger happy professionals who are just trying their hands on professional photography or those who wants to be in the field of professional photography and has bought this as their first gadget. The slow shutter speed is a low point and so is the absence of panaroma mode and image stabilisation ….It is best for those who love photography passionately and want to graduate from their digital point and shoot camera to the DSLRs. But, if you are a budding professional photographer you should do your homework properly before choosing this camera..And for professionals….well they will know it when they see it……….. Good luck…
Long: I would say it to be one of the best option for the beginners who has just started their professional photography career. The good thing about the camera can be elaborated as follows:
• The camera has the ability to offer good quality pictures at any kind of condition. The wide range of ISO seems to work great. The camera comes with a ISO range from 100 to 6400. Now I have the freedom to adjust the ISO level according to the surroundings. The best thing is that at high ISO too the camera offers great quality pictures without any high noise or grain effect.
• The maximum and minimum shutter speed offered by the camera is 1/4000 second and 30 seconds respectively, making the camera perfect for
• The 24 MP CMOS sensor seems to work pretty well as pictures shot are more lively and real life.
• The images can be saved in different formats like JPEG, DPOF, EXIF 2.3, DCF 2.0 and NEF.
• Its can also be used with a wide range of NIKON lenses.
This camera is all about shooting best pictures at a much economical manner.